L-Theanine is an amino acid that increases the brain levels of dopamine, the neurotransmitter of pleasure and reward, and of serotonin the main inhibitor neurotransmitter, both of which are degraded in a critical way in stress situations. Accordingly, it leads to a reduction in chronic stress states, anxiety and depression without any assault on the brain's natural function. Each capsule contains 100mg.
L-Theanine easily crosses the blood-brain barrier and produces a tranquilizing effect.
L-Theanine induces relaxation without causing drowsiness, which can be verified by an increased production of alpha waves in the brain. Studies show that it improves the brain’s concentration capacity. Contrary to caffeine, L-Theanine increases the levels of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) in the brain; GABA is a neurotransmitter which helps induce relaxation and a feeling of wellbeing. L-Theanine is fast absorbed by the small intestine and is directly transported to the brain. Efficient dosage ranges from 50 to 200mg; only 30 to 40 minutes are needed to feel an increase in awakening and alertness, and improved mental and emotional states, which lasts for 8 to 12 hours.
L-Theanine is perfect for people suffering from sleep disorders (hard time getting to sleep or feeling tired after waking up). Take one or two capsules an hour before bedtime.
Omega-3 DHA Powder-NG is an extract of oil taken from fish from an ecological fishery.The contaminant levels meet the high criteria of the following organisations: CE (European Commission, NFSA (Norwegian Food Safety Authority and GOED Omega-3 (Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3).
The fish oils used meet or even exceed acceptable purity requirements.
A microencapsulation process is used to keep all the EPA and DHA locked in. These microcapsules are made of a fine powder giving the possibility of enjoying all the benefits of the EPA and DHA of fish oil, the purest and best sorce of Omega-3 there is, without the inconvenience of the smell and taste of fish. Each capsule contains 150mg.
Scullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)( the aerial part of the plant) is used to stimulate the nervous system and relieve stress and anxiety as well as acting as a nerve tonic.Skullcap is also efficient in calming child agitation and relieving nervousness, insomnia and neuralgic pain. Each capsule contains 150mg.
Important Points To Remember About LTO3
- When you take LTO3, your body relaxes (without becoming drowsy) and your brain remains alert. LTO3's first effect is to help with concentration, in children as well as adults.
- In 75% of all cases, the effects of LTO3 are seen the first day. For the other 25%, it may take up to three weeks. With very difficult cases, it could take up to two months but that is extremely rare.
- LTO3 must be taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before breakfast. Effective in less than 40 minutes and lasts for 8 to 12 hours.
- After a certain period of time you must adjust the dosage (varies for each individual), either increasing or decreasing the dosage. The same procedure is followed by doctors that prescribe chemical prescriptions; the dosage is manipulated until the right combination is found.
- LTO3 may be taken by children starting as young as 3 years old.
- The capsules can be opened and mixed with water or juice.